As you may or may not know - I am at Disneyland about once per week just tooling around with Chico and friends. Although I love churros, ice cream, corn dogs and everything else Disneyland has to offer - I can't eat like that all the time. I usually bring some of my own healthy snacks, but I like to enjoy what Disneyland has to offer too! I compiled a list of healthy food options for any time you hit up Disneyland! Don't be afraid to ask a cast member to hold the sauce or put the dressing on the side! It's your health - grab it by the "you know what!!"
Check out my Healthy Disney options! What do you enjoy when you go to Disney!?
- Bengal BBQ: Skewers! Chicken in a Polynesian sauce, hot & spicy beef, beef with sweet sauce, bacon wrapped in asparagus, and a vegetable skewer.
- Big Thunder Ranch BBQ: BBQ Chicken and Ribs
- Habour Galley: Grilled salmon salad, steak salad
- Hungry Bear Restaurant: Big Al’s chicken salad
- Village Haus Restaurant: Classic Angus 1/3 lb. Cheeseburger, Apple & Cheddar Salad
- Taste Pilot’s Grill: Grilled chicken sandwich with a house-made chipotle aioli and jack cheese; Spring salad mix (with baby spinach, etc.) with fresh grilled chicken, feta cheese, diced tomatoes.
- Lucky Fortune Cookery: Asian Rice Bowls (ask for no rice and extra seared Asian vegetables). Choose from chicken, beef, or tofu. Sides of edamame.
- Paradise Garden Grill: Mediterranean Skewers - Choose from Lemon-Oregano Chicken, Grilled Steak, Spiced Ground Beef, or Vegetable and Tofu. Skewers also include the choice of one of the following sauces: Tzatziki, Chimichurri, Moroccan Chili, or Tandoori-Spiced Yogurt. A Greek Salad is also available.